Best-in-class technology and certified expertise
Our cloud dedicated servers provide private cloud solutions enabling you to leverage the benefits of the cloud while also ensuring maximum privacy and security for your mission-critical applications. By selecting Flexential as your dedicated service provider, you receive a customized, dedicated cloud server environment that is accessible only to you and is not shared by other Flexential customers. We rack, procure, monitor and manage the hardware and you simply lease it, freeing your team to focus on serving the business while also ensuring your mission-critical applications are always running on high-performing, reliable and optimized servers.
Our cloud dedicated servers come with redundant connectivity to Flexential access layer switching to ensure you enjoy 100% network and bandwidth uptime, high availability and low latency. As Flexibility is core to our brand, one flexibility feature we offer with dedicated servers is the ability to run our servers alongside private or public cloud instances.
A high level of support also is a key attribute of our brand. Flexential engineers are extensively certified and will assist you with designing and implementing a successful deployment of your dedicated server, in addition to providing 24/7 server monitoring, system updates and recovery procedures.
With our optional managed operating system and database services, our team also is available to assist with OS/database installation, management and monitoring, as well as intelligent and configurable load balancing, to help keep your enterprise and web applications running at optimal levels. Ask about database as a service today and discover the Flexential difference.
Features and benefits
Features of cloud dedicated servers
- Hardware racking and procurement
- Hardware monitoring and management
- Hardware troubleshooting, sparing and replacement
- Managed operating system services available (OS/database installation, management and monitoring; intelligent and configurable load balancing)
Benefits of cloud dedicated servers
- Free overloaded IT staff from maintenance burdens
- Identify potential problems early, thereby preventing downtime and keeping systems optimized
- Gain redundant connectivity to Flexential access layer switching
- Protect against hardware failure
- Ensure maximum availability and resiliency