Protect sensitive information and assets with confidence
If your organization is struggling to keep up with rapidly evolving system standards and regulations designed to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data, you’re not alone. As an example, a recent audit by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services found that 94% of healthcare companies and organizations have inadequate risk management plans.
Failure to comply with relevant laws, policies, and regulation requirements can be devastating; you risk substantial negative consequences in the form of steep financial penalties, mandatory consumer remediation and reputation damage.
From HIPAA and PCI compliance to NIST compliance, the Flexential compliance program is one of the most robust in the industry. Let us proactively help you through all stages of your data security life cycle to position you for compliance achievement now and in the future.
EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework
SOC 1, 2 & 3 Type 2
Features and benefits
Features of regulatory compliance
- Analysis of applicable standard controls
- Compliance assessment, consulting and planning
- Comprehensive audit support including assistance with reports, management representation letters and regulatory questionnaires
- A full-time compliance requirements officer that can meet with your auditors
- Colocation and cloud infrastructure that helps covered entity customers achieve HIPAA compliance and helps financial services customers secure PCI data
Benefits of regulatory compliance
- Leverage the evolving compliance expertise of a trusted partner and provider
- Manage and/or reduce money and time spent on compliance
- Enjoy peace of mind
- Mitigate risk and enhance data security over cloud
- Compete effectively in the global market
- Audit assistance
- Ensure compliance with industry-specific or international mandates