Rapid data center interconnectivity between two points on the Flexential network
Connect over a reliable, resilient high-speed network with full end-to-end management.
Flexential Data Center Interconnect (DCI) is a point-to-point service that provides connectivity between two Flexential data centers, including strategic carrier hotels around the US. A layer 2 transport service DCI runs over the Flexential’s 100 Gbps network backbone, offering a highly available, redundant option for connecting two sites or services.
- The need for more diverse and redundant connectivity paths
- Difficulties with set-up, integration, and deployment to carriers, clouds, and IT service providers
- Juggling separate carrier relationships that make deployment and connectivity maintenance difficult
Flexential Data Center Interconnect enables you to reach the carriers, clouds, and IT service providers your business requires with set-up, integration, and deployment that is fast, easy, and reliable from any Flexential data center.
- Single, point-to-point connections between two sites or services
- Resilient, reliable connectivity over a 100 Gbps network backbone
- Diverse, fully redundant paths and automatic failover
- Readily available bandwidth options
- Fixed bandwidth pricing (non-burstable)
- Ideal for connecting to carrier hotels, single-point services, and DRaaS or storage sites
Optimize network performance and costs with 50% off high speed, low latency colocation
Interested in a tailored strategy?
Schedule a consultation with our expert team and learn how you can achieve superior network performance and interconnection.
Get access to an industry-leading 100Gbps network backbone, hundreds of carriers, subsea cables and low-latency connections to cloud providers, including AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and Oracle Cloud.